At Miracle Law, APC, our Rancho Cucamonga truck accident lawyers know that when our clients are injured in a collision involving a large, commercial truck, their injuries are often much more severe than a crash involving passenger vehicles. That means they may require long-term medical care and extended time away from work to get their lives back on track.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) reported semi-truck collisions caused close to 120,000 injuries across the country last year.
If you or someone you love has been hurt in a truck accident in California, our attorneys want to help outline how the crash has impacted your daily activities and overall quality of life, so we can provide a realistic legal approach to pursuing the compensation your case is worth.
We can help build your case for success with your cooperation and honesty, so we can proactively anticipate the insurance company’s next move and respond appropriately.
Once we take your truck accident and injury case, we are in this together. Let’s fight.
Who is Liable for Commercial Truck Accidents in Rancho Cucamonga?
At Miracle Law, APC, we understand how important commercial vehicles are to our California economy, and how vital it is that everyone in the commercial trucking industry follow all state and federal guidelines to ensure they are operating safely on our roadways.
Tragically, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reported that fatal truck accidents were up by 9% over the same period, resulting in over 5,000 deaths across the U.S.
When negligence is a factor in any aspect of the commercial trucking industry, whether the crash involves a semi-truck, box or flatbed truck, heavy equipment transport vehicles, construction, concrete, or dump trucks, or delivery vehicles, there may be multiple parties that are liable for our client’s full financial recovery.
That may include:
- Truck Driver Negligence:When truck drivers operate these large vehicles while distracted, fatigued, impaired, speeding, or otherwise negligently, they can be held liable for the collision, injuries, or fatalities that result.
- Trucking Company Negligence:When trucking companies fail to conduct background checks on their drivers, hire inexperienced drivers and fail to train them, or place profits over safety by allowing drivers to eschew the FMSCA Hours of Service Regulations, the company can be held liable for the complete damages caused by the crash.
- Third-Party Negligence:The commercial trucking industry has multiple moving parts that require third-party contractors to operate successfully. When they are negligent in their duties, and people get hurt, they can be held liable for their damages. That may include manufacturing companies that produce or fail to recall defective truck parts, maintenance crews who fail to service the trucks properly, and cargo loaders who overload/improperly load the trucks.
Rancho Cucamonga truck accident cases are investigated differently than passenger vehicle crashes because there may be more than one liable party, which means our attorneys will pursue more than one insurance company for our client’s damages.
Insurance representatives are highly trained on long established company tactics in developing confusing dialogue that could lead the injury victim to inadvertently take some blame for the collision or admit they may not be as hurt as they first thought as a way to minimize your recovery. Therefore, it is important to speak with a skilled Rancho Cucamonga truck accident lawyer before giving a statement to the insurance company.
We cannot control how your California truck accident happened, but we can control how your case unfolds. Call us now to learn more.
Our personal injury lawyers in Rancho Cucamonga provide personalized service to pursue actual results for clients who have been hurt in the following practice areas:
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rideshare / Uber & Lyft Accidents
What is My Rancho Cucamonga Truck Accident Case Worth?
At Miracle Law, APC, our truck accident lawyers in California believe trust is the key to each of our client’s successes.
We pride ourselves on protecting each of our client’s rights and building trustworthy partnerships through honest and open communication that provides the confidence they need to pursue the best outcome for their unique cases.
Once all factors have been fully outlined, we will begin negotiating with the at-fault party’s insurance company for your:
- Complete Past Medical Expenses
- Future Rehabilitation and Therapy Costs
- Past Lost Wages
- Diminished Earning Capacity
- Eligible Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Property Damage
- Pain and Suffering
At Miracle Law, APC, we fully understand the anxiety that follows a vehicle collision is real and should be considered when evaluating how much our client has been impacted by their accident and injuries. While there is little compensation available for stress and anxiety, it is our job to convey the complete impact of the trauma you have suffered and how it has affected your livelihood with credibility and integrity.
We will fight for the realistic financial recovery you are entitled to, so you can focus on your physical and emotional well-being.
Contact Our Rancho Cucamonga Truck Accident Attorneys at Miracle Law, APC Today
If you have been injured in a commercial truck accident caused by negligence in California, contact our skilled personal injury attorneys in Rancho Cucamonga at Miracle Law, APC today by calling 888-843-5290 to schedule a free consultation. We will fight for the realistic financial recovery you are entitled to, so you can focus on your physical and emotional well-being.